|In this episode we talked about developing
applications for IBM's Connections social software platform. We were joined
by three very special guests:
covered during the show included:
- Overview of the options available to
developers (APIs, Widgets, Java)
- How widgets and apps are deployed within
- Integrating apps with the Connections
- Surfacing apps and widgets within Communities
- How IBM Connections Next will utilize
OpenSocial and ActivityStrea.ms
- How Kudos Badges was built and how it
integrates and is managed within Connections
- Why developers should use XPages to
- How you can work with iWidgets and XPages
- How to access the Connections REST API's
- Where you can find and download sample
- What other extensibility features might
be important for XPages developers
- and much more...
- Landing for all things ICS development related including Notes/Domino
"Next" and Connections "Next"
The show runs 41:53.
Be sure to listen
to our interview with IBM's Ed Brill and Trust Factory's Wueter Aukema
about the new partnership between their companies, news about Notes Social
Edition and Ed's forthcoming book.