|We talked to Graham
Acres, an IBM BP in Canada,
about how to develop a strategy around mobilizing your applications in
the enterprise. Graham discussed mobile strategies in general as well as
his own personal experiences, including:
gave a Lotusphere session on this topic, and his slides can be found at
Brytek Systems website. You
can also follow him on Twitter at @gacres99.
- Deciding which devices to support
- Working with users and business units
- Defining how the mobile app will work,
and what it will look like
- Problems with networks, firewalls, and
- Dealing with "bring your own device"
- Choosing a toolkit
- And more...
This episode runs 36:48.