|In today's show we talk about all things
OpenSocial with Ryan
Baxter of IBM and Mikkel
Heisterberg of IntraVision.
We talk about:
here are some links to a few of the things we discussed in the podcast:
OpenSocial website, the
OpenSocial sandbox, and Ryan's
- What is OpenSocial? How did it
- How is IBM involved? How can I
- How is IBM leveraging OpenSocial?
- What is Apache Shindig and how is it
connected to OpenSocial?
- What are the advantages to building
OpenSocial gadgets over existing technologies? Will I be able to
- How do I get started building gadgets?
- What about the community? Is there
a community built around OpenSocial, should the ICS community become involved?
- How can we also leverage the OpenNTF
- Where else can I leverage OpenSocial
outside of embedded experiences?
- What other companies are involved in
- What does IBM need from the ICS community
when it comes to OpenSocial?
Lotusphere 2012 Social App Throwdown video.
This episode runs 43:12.