|In Episode 105 we Interviewed IBM's Mary
Beth Raven and Julie
Forgo from the User Experience
or "UX" team. |
We talk about:
check out our Lotusphere 2010 sponsors Simplified Technology Solutions
or "STS" at http://simplified-tech.com.
STS also has started a new series of screencasts "TipsInTwo"
Also, be sure and attend Darren Duke's Show-N-Tell Session at Lotusphere
2010 on Sunday from 4-6 PM in the Swan Osprey room.
- What is a "UX person" and
what do they do?
- The UX Lab at Lotusphere 2010
- Designing with "personas"
and why it's important to software design and creating great user experiences
- Group usability
- How users can influence software design
- Learn the secret code word for "user"
- Community based information dissemination
- Learn how the UX team learns from users
- and much, much more...
The show is 41.3mb and runs 45:02 minutes.