|Sandra "Queen of Lotusphere"
Marcus tells us all about what to expect at Lotusphere
2008 -- only 2 months away!
She talks about things like:
you haven't bought your tickets yet, get them now before prices go up in
January. There's even still a little room left for vendors on the showroom
floor, but not for long.
- Attendance is up so much that they have
to split the opening session into 2 groups (just like old times).
- The all new "Lotus Salon"
(no, they won't style your hair). Check out the lotusphere.com
sidebar links for more info.
- Fan favorites are coming back: SpeedGeeking,
Jamfest, and more.
- Jamfest gets a new home -- no more tent!
- Get the real scoop on how the lunch
locations will work this time.
Thanks to Erica Topolski for getting this interview set up for us, and
Sandra Marcus for taking time out of her day for some questions. This podcast
is 18.8mb and runs 41:02 minutes at 64kps.